New Tools in 4D LABS
We are pleased to announce several new tools are available within 4D LABS!
1. Atomic Force Microscope: https://nanofabrication.4dlabs.ca/tools/afm.html
2. Nanoimprinter: https://nanofabrication.4dlabs.ca/tools/nanoimprinter.html
3. Dicing Saw: https://nanofabrication.4dlabs.ca/tools/dicingsaw.html
4. Small Angle X-Ray Scattering: https://nanofabrication.4dlabs.ca/tools/saxs.html
5. Upgraded Electron Beam Lithography: https://nanofabrication.4dlabs.ca/tools/ebl.html
These tools will expand the characterization and fabrication capabilities at 4D LABS, enabling the design, fabrication, and testing of new devices and technologies. This new equipment was made possible by funds from the Prometheus Project, funded by CFI and BCKDF grants.
Please let contact us if you have any questions. We're excited about these new offerings and many more will be coming soon over the next few months!