4D LABS Seminar - Amira & Avizo
FEI Visualization Sciences Group will be at Simon Fraser University on Monday, June 13th and Tuesday, June 14th, 2016 to give a workshop on Amira and Avizo 3D visualization and image analysis software.
Avizo and Amira are powerful, multifaceted tools used for visualizing, exploring and analyzing scientific and engineering data. They help engineers, scientists and researchers gain greater and faster insight into 2D/3D images and numerical simulation data.
- Materials Research
- Food Technology
- Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Engineering & simulation
- Industrial Inspection
- Oil & Gas, Geosciences, Mining
Dates: 6/13 (workshop) and 6/14 (meetings)
Start time: 9:00 AM 6/13, 1:00 PM 6/14
Location: Trottier Studio, Room C9051 (6/13) and SSB 7172 (6/14), SFU, Burnaby Campus
- Processing and segmentation of data from CT, microscopy, MRI, etc.
- 3D model reconstruction
- Advanced measurement and quantification
- Porous and multiphase media analysis
- Image registration and data fusion
- New features in Amira 6.1.1
To register for this free workshop please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, June 9th.