The IPG-280 laser workstation employs two separate lasers and beam delivery systems allowing for a high degree of flexibility for process development activities.
1. Excimer laser (deep UV) is ideal for micromachining a very wide variety of materials like glass.
- 193nm /ArF Excimer Laser Configuration and maximum Pulse Energy - 9mJ
- Beam Dimensions (WxH) - 2mm x 6mm
- Pulse duration (FWNH) 5 – 15 ns (Typically 10 ns) and Pulse Repetition Rate 0 – 1000 Hz
2. High Power QCW laser is used for thicker material cutting and drilling.
- High Pulse Energy Configuration Optimized for high speed drilling operations.
- Wavelength – 1070nm
- Power 300W Max Average Power / Peak Power 3000 W Max Peak Power
- Pulse Width 0.2 – 50 ms
|Typical Application||Micromachining and Cutting
|Related Documents||Standard Operating Procedure|
|Training Contact||Mohamad Rezaei - firstname.lastname@example.org|