The NEXX Systems Cirrus 150 ECR PECVD system is capable of depositing thin, low stress SiO2, Si3N4, SiOxNy, and amorphous silicon (a-Si) films at substrate temperatures < 90°C. The high ion current at the substrate surface promotes highly conformal, uniform films without requiring thermal activation. However, since the ions have low energy, surface damage is mitigated. For Si3N4 and SiOxNy films, the remote high density ECR plasma allows the use of N2 as a nitrogen source, instead of NH3, reducing the H content of the films compared to conventional RF PECVD.
- Film stress control.
- Substrates from chips to 150mm diameter wafers.
- Substrate cooling keeps substrate temperatures below 80°C during deposition.
- SiO2 deposition rates up to 20 nm/min.
- Load lock chamber helps maintain a 2 x 10-7 Torr process chamber base pressure and reduces potential exposure to hazardous gasses.
- Recipe-based deposition.
- Automatic safety purges.
- Process gasses: Ar, N2, O2, SiH4, & CF4 (for chamber cleaning).
|Model||150 ECR PECV
|Typical Application||Poly-Si, SiO2, & Si3N4 deposition
|Training Contact||Hadi Esmaeilsabzali - email@example.com